Thursday, October 1, 2009

Best Cheeseburger Ever!

One of my favorite places in the entire to world to get a cheeseburger is Shady Glen, a "dairy store"/diner in Manchester, CT. It's pretty well known and has been featured on the "Road Food" website (http://www.roadfood.com/Reviews/Overview.aspx?RefID=14). They rated it "worth planning a day around" and although I don't know if I would go that far, it's certainly worth a visit if you're driving through Connecticut on I-84.














The cheeseburger is made using 4 slices of american cheese layered over the cheeseburger. The cheese directly on top of the patty gets nice and melted, while the cheese that hangs over the edge of the patty comes in to direct contact with the gridle and gets fried, turning nice and crispy. If you're a huge fan of cheese like I am, it's a must-try!

No comments:

Post a Comment